View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013   #94
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
Please keep an eye on Sharpton. His mobility is really good news. I hope he impresses when training camp comes around because at this point I am not too excited at the thought of having Montgomery or Williams being our day one starter. Unless we sign somebody it seems to me our best case scenario would be to have a Reed/Cushing/Sharpton/Mercilus LB Core. Hope Sharpton can stay healthy.
Why?

We've already seen that last year. Reed & Whitney on the ends isn't going to get us the pass rush we need. We need to get better.

I don't know that Montgomery or Williams is the answer, but I'm not "worried" about them starting. If Wade thinks it's worth a shot..... go for it. Can't get a whole lot worse.