View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013   #8
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone making the trip to KC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Usually we get someone to head up the plans in the city we are traveling to (anyone??) to make reservations at a bar or figure out meet up spots for both Saturday and Sunday prior to the game. I know there are a bunch of people going, some of them are folks I've met at other away games. Also, Texans Chick will post any plans on her blog the week prior so a lot of people show up-plus we sometimes get reporters from back home to show up. I know in Baltimore someone from the Texans did show up and had bling to hand out.

As it gets closer keep a watch out. YoungTexan-since you are in town maybe you can hook up the plans or we can use you to get things rolling. Any thoughts?

As I said earlier we also have a Facebook page that we discuss trips and make plans.
I can make suggestions as needed, but I'll be at the game not at a bar. It's tough to make a broad suggestion without knowing the demographics. I wouldn't send the 50+ crowd the same place I send the 25-30 crowd.

Also, the people up here have ruined the national anthem, so just know that ahead of time. Very few things piss me off faster than going to any sporting event in the KC area, even KU basketball games, because of these obnoxious fans.