View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013   #78
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 201352 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
How about a trick question, "What are you going to do to minimize how much your foot affects your performance?"

To be fair, I'm one of the few who believe his foot was not an issue. I'd like to hear him say as much. "My foot was not an issue last season."

So maybe you can put it like that, "Matt, there's this guy who isn't really a fan of yours, but he's bothered by all the inuendo concerning your LisFranc. Can you throw him a bone & let him know you were 100% last year & will be 100% going into 2013?"
TK, you sneaky devil, you!. You don't truly believe that asking him a "tricky" question at this point won't simply result in getting a "tricky" answer in return, do you?
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote