View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013   #77
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I could ask him specifically about residual after effects and orthotics or whatever, but I'm guessing no way I get a real answer. Schaub is probably the best at saying nothing at about his physical condition.
How about a trick question, "What are you going to do to minimize how much your foot affects your performance?"

To be fair, I'm one of the few who believe his foot was not an issue. I'd like to hear him say as much. "My foot was not an issue last season."

So maybe you can put it like that, "Matt, there's this guy who isn't really a fan of yours, but he's bothered by all the inuendo concerning your LisFranc. Can you throw him a bone & let him know you were 100% last year & will be 100% going into 2013?"