View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013   #106
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Seth Payne just mentioned Infantrycak (called him "Infantry C-A-K....whatever that means") because of the blurb in Texans chick's article which gave stats and analysis of Matt Schaub's deep throws in comparison to other QB's. He basically said that different offenses lend themselves to the deep ball more. He said Schaub could throw the deep ball ok, but it wasn't a strength of his game and this Shannahan style bootleg offense lends itself to high percentage deep balls but not a high frequency of them being throw...Which is pretty much exactly what I said a while back...

Not that Seth nor I are the be all end all, but I really just though it was cool that Cak got that mention based on TC's article...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote