View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013   #105
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131191 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
lol @ "kid". Old enough to be your dad, sonny boy.

I'm not stereotyping everyone at HT.com. But, it has been quite clear that they have lower standards than TT.com. Remember, we know that forum well, since we used to mod it, admins over here built it, and the entire history of that forum migrated to Texans Talk. I was a mod over there for awhile after the migration until I got tired of wading in the piss of the kiddie pool. Maybe it's changed since then...

And yeah, I've got it on good authority that he's a reject from HT.com. He's been kicked over there so tries his routine over here. Give him enough rope and he thinks he's a cowboy. Yeeehaw.

He can 'simpleton' me all he wants. His opinion is meaningless to me. The next time I care about what he has to say about anything will be the first time. I'll be surprised if he's even here by football season, so I have no desire to give respect when it's undeserved.
That line was a quote from a movie...get with it old man!
Vance87 is offline   Reply With Quote