View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013   #70
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 263816 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I think I am most interested in how our O-line play is (I mean, who is the RT right now taking 1st team reps, and then who's the 2nd teamer? Brooks looks leaner, but is his play better?), and how our outside pass rushers are looking. I think these two areas were our biggest hinderances last year and I am concerned about them this year heading into the camps.
Yep. This is my main thing.

Who is getting reps at starting RG/RT? How do they look? I know it's hard to tell much without pads on but just hearing about who's getting the snaps and if they seem like they know what they're doing would be great.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote