View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013   #59
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Here's my Day 2 Report.

Basically, there's a bunch of stuff that comes out of camp, and I am trying to sort out what is real and what is just practice talk.

Also has a link to my most relevant off-season Texans analysis links at the end.

Also has a discussion in the comments about questions people have about what I am seeing. Lots of good discussion in both the Day 1 and Day 2 comments already.

Just trying to be your eyes and ears at OTAs, giving you a flavor of what it is like to be there.