View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013   #58
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I'm interested in knowing how Kareem Jackson is moving around at 208.

And Quessenberry, since either he or Williams will be the starter.

Edit: Just saw this:

So not much of a concern.
Quessenberry is a big body. He was the day 1 guy that Kubiak mentioned as a stand out to him. Which is his way of pushing Williams.

But even before Williams' knee botherment, the Texans were high on Quessenberry. Enough that I'm getting better at spelling his name off the top of my head.