View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013   #5
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209048 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Statistical Analysis of the TexansTalk Draft Grades

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
I think it`s pretty interesting, that our lowest rated pickup seems to create a lot of buzz at minicamps... Bonner might actually contribute some this year. I believe if we would revote every draft grade today, we would easily improve our grade to a solid A overall. Seems like the more we find out about our guys, the more we like them.

Now if only that A-grade could stand the test of time...
The vote for Bonner wasn't necessarily a knock on him .... as no one had ever heard of the guy.

That vote was based more upon the talent we thought they left on the board .... and at positions we thought were more important at the time.... ILB anyone ?! , another DB?! or even a RB tho they brought three guy's many of us targeted in the 6th & 7th rounds in as UDFA's.

With the benefit of hindsight if I were to grade that choice again now it would definitely be a better grade than my initial reaction.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote