Thread: Orlando Texans
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013   #5
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 94442 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orlando Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I actually moved from Tallahassee, but I was in Houston prior to that. I've been to a Jax game before.

I can't get DirectTV where I live (Baldwin Park) so I am going to have to find a place to watch the games.

If you are ever interested, PM me and we can find a spot to watch the game.

Cool, we are not far from each other. Do you watch the games at home, or do you have a place where you watch the game?
Lol, I walk from my house to Baldwin Park to watch.

I can't remember the bar's name, but it's the only one left with NFL ticket after the Irish Pub shut down.