Thread: Orlando Texans
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013   #4
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orlando Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I moved here from Austin about a year ago. I am between Orlando and Daytona Beach.

The Texans game in Jax is a must if you live here. Bucs games are fun too. I had the Sunday Ticket last season so didn't go out much for games, unless I was going to actual games which I went to a few. Of course I went to the Texans game in Jax and I went to 3 Bucs games.

Did you move from Houston?
I actually moved from Tallahassee, but I was in Houston prior to that. I've been to a Jax game before.

I can't get DirectTV where I live (Baldwin Park) so I am going to have to find a place to watch the games.

If you are ever interested, PM me and we can find a spot to watch the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
I'm in Winter Park, which is essentially Orlando.
Cool, we are not far from each other. Do you watch the games at home, or do you have a place where you watch the game?
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote