View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013   #46
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 52734 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I'm surprised this has not been mentioned:

Braman's not repping with the second group at all. Does that mean something, or is he just being used as a stand-in?
Very astute observation, Brisco County. Why yes, this could mean something according to Gary Kubiak. (Seriously good post, man. You should post more often. I'm actually kinda blown away.)

Quote:
(on OLB Bryan Braman) “It’s been good. Obviously, he’s getting a chance to work with the starters right now. Usually when guys get put in those positions because of Brooks (Reed) moving or whatever, it’ doesn’t matter, but when guys get put in those situations, you’ll see them flourish and take off. It’s interesting to watch him right now. He was good yesterday and I’ll go back and watch him today. Here’s an opportunity to say, ‘Brian, can you start? Can you be a starter in this league?’ So we’re going to give him a chance throughout OTAs to see how far he can come.”
Link.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote