View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013   #8
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone making the trip to KC?

Usually we get someone to head up the plans in the city we are traveling to (anyone??) to make reservations at a bar or figure out meet up spots for both Saturday and Sunday prior to the game. I know there are a bunch of people going, some of them are folks I've met at other away games. Also, Texans Chick will post any plans on her blog the week prior so a lot of people show up-plus we sometimes get reporters from back home to show up. I know in Baltimore someone from the Texans did show up and had bling to hand out.

As it gets closer keep a watch out. YoungTexan-since you are in town maybe you can hook up the plans or we can use you to get things rolling. Any thoughts?

As I said earlier we also have a Facebook page that we discuss trips and make plans.