View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013   #97
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63790 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
The reason it is only 3 out of 32 is pretty simple. Not all 32 teams are in search or in need of quality QB's. C'mon now. Trying to exaggerate your point doesn't make it legit. I merely mentioned teams that had some success in acquiring a QB as you chose to leave them off of your prior list. It was merely a rebuttal to show that not all of the teams in search of a QB failed to acquire a quality one as you were implying by only listing the unsuccessful searches & acquisitions by some teams. Once again, I do agree the Texans are not in the same boat but quality options behind Schaub could never hurt & I'm not referring to S. McGee.
I'm not implying that all teams in search of a qb failed to acquire one..i clearly stated that teams more often than not fail at trying to acquire quality qb's than they do succeed.
Mr teX is online now   Reply With Quote