View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013   #97
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96241 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
The reason it is only 3 out of 32 is pretty simple. Not all 32 teams are in search or in need of quality QB's. C'mon now. Trying to exaggerate your point doesn't make it legit. I merely mentioned teams that had some success in acquiring a QB as you chose to leave them off of your prior list. It was merely a rebuttal to show that not all of the teams in search of a QB failed to acquire a quality one as you were implying by only listing the unsuccessful searches & acquisitions by some teams. Once again, I do agree the Texans are not in the same boat but quality options behind Schaub could never hurt & I'm not referring to S. McGee.
I'm not implying that all teams in search of a qb failed to acquire one..i clearly stated that teams more often than not fail at trying to acquire quality qb's than they do succeed.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote