View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013   #95
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
y act as if Smith had proven anything to that point to be even considered a competent starter? He was starting, but by most coaches and fans accounts, he was a bust and shouldn't have been starting. & Once again that's not the case with us. We have a competent starting qb and the SF situation with Kap is just different from our situation.

& even if i give you Cincy that's still only 3 teams out of 32. Hardly any kind of track record or stellar success rate to base getting rid of a competent starter in search of a franchise guy for.
The reason it is only 3 out of 32 is pretty simple. Not all 32 teams are in search or in need of quality QB's. C'mon now. Trying to exaggerate your point doesn't make it legit. I merely mentioned teams that had some success in acquiring a QB as you chose to leave them off of your prior list. It was merely a rebuttal to show that not all of the teams in search of a QB failed to acquire a quality one as you were implying by only listing the unsuccessful searches & acquisitions by some teams. Once again, I do agree the Texans are not in the same boat but quality options behind Schaub could never hurt & I'm not referring to S. McGee.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote