View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013   #91
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
That was not the Matt Schaub that led the Texans to a win in Denver against a much better defense. Not the Matt Schaub that brought the Texans back against Jacksonville. There is a disconnect between the Matt Schaub of the 1st 12 weeks and the Matt Schaub that ended the season. Everyone has their own opinions as to why. But to suggest that what we saw was "just Matt" is putting your head in the sand.
Like I said. In the final 4 weeks of the season, Matt did not play any differently than he did @ Jacksonville, @ NYJets, vs GB, & all those games were before November. Prior to the bye Matt Schaub had 4 excellent games & 3 wtf games.

In November, Matt played equally as bad against Chicago & Detroit. Two poor games in November two good games.

He played "well" in one game in December & poorly in 4

The only difference is that we made other excuses for five of the first 12 weeks.

I'd like to throw the Miami game in there as well as the Texans got booed at home for the lack-luster offense. But the defense turned it on & made a game out of it.

Truthfully, now that I look at it, it's easier for me to see (say) that Matt struggled with his foot all season long, not just there at the end. If I were to try to argue that the foot was/is a bigger problem than they are letting on.

But I'm not.