View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013   #37
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 284137 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

LZ's first day impressions:

Musings from the Texans’ first day of OTAs

Quote:
I was excited to be back out at the Texans practice fields to watch some practice football. Don’t get me wrong, I know that we’re in May and that there are no starting positions won or lost in May. One element of OTAs that always fascinate me is the players weights since it will sometimes give you a glimpse of who is taking the offseason seriously and who might not be. Now keep in mind that some players will gain or lose weight according to what the team is looking for them to do. It is also worth noting that many of these players can see their weight fluctuate within the course of two to three weeks. Here is a look at which players were noticeably bigger and smaller at the start of OTAs this year versus where they were last year.

Who is bigger?
Who is smaller?
Random Musings
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote