View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013   #33
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Roc had some nice plays but I didn't personally think he looked like the best of the DBs.

At OTAs, we all have different vantage points and things we are focusing on. So we all notice different things--maybe more so than us noticing different things in games. The Texans have the good fortune of having everything on camera from various angles, and position coaches focusing on their guys.

I must go now. My daughter walked in and has asked me to put the dancing cow smilie on this reply. Later y'all.

Please keep an eye on Sharpton. If he is mobile and looks good he could wind up starting on day one and keep Reed on the outside IMO.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote