View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013   #25
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 52734 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

I'm surprised this has not been mentioned:

Quote:
(on how he plans to handle the roster and depth chart at inside linebacker) I think the most important thing right now is that we get these young guys in position to rep. (OLB) Brooks (Reed) is repping inside right now, so that lets (OLB) Sam (Montgomery) and (OLB) Trevardo (Williams) rep with the first and second groups and (OLB Bryan) Braman rep with the first group, so I think right the key is that we just get them all going. We can settle them down. Brooks can always move, but we wanted to make sure these young guys stayed in one spot so we could really evaluate them.
Braman's not repping with the second group at all. Does that mean something, or is he just being used as a stand-in?
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote