View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013   #18
AngryNateFTW
Veteran

Rep Power: 18057 AngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Sorry guys, Lightning struck in my neighborhood and knocked out everyone's connection. Just now got it back.

Will give you what I can.

Quote:
Andre Johnson: "I wasnt really looking forward to it, but football is back. It was a lot of fun."
Quote:
2013 is going to be even bigger and better for the Houston Texans, myself and everybody involved in this organization. @JJWatt #Texans

Quote:
Roc Carmichael is now wearing #22 for the #Texans.
Greg Jones

Quote:
"Last year was fun but nowhere near my potential. Ive got a lot more to go, and it started right here today." @JJWatt #Texans #OTAs

Quote:
"Hes smart, played all over the place in (rookie) mini-camp...Hes going to get a ton of reps at right tackle now." Kubiak on @DavidQberry
Brandon Brooks has really slimmed down..

Quote:
I am still impressed with Hopkins and his ability to pick up the offense. He is always asking questions and looked good in routes.
Quote:
Was surpised to see Sharpton ready to roll in OTAs. Good sight for the #Texans to have him full speed on day #1.
Brooks Reed at ILB today.. (Article below)

http://www.csnhouston.com/football-h...eep-him-inside

Quote:
Greg Jones said "He has to get used to the details in the zone" that Coach Kubiak and Coach Harris are teaching him with the #Texans.
Quote:
Jones said lining up against the Jaguars "Is going to be different, but he is looking forward to it." #Texans
Quote:
Sam Montgomery "Say he gets excited to play football when the team's come together, really likes it." #Texans
Quote:
Montgomery said "Brooks (Reed), Ninja and Whitney Mercilus" have taken him and started teaching him about being a pro. #Texans
Quote:
Tim Jamison "There was no offseason for me." on his Achillies injury. #Texans
Quote:
Jamison also added "He had some unfinished business from last season." #Texans

Happy to hear this!

Quote:
Keshawn Martin called his first year a "learning experience",feels better about the playbook and more mentally prepared for the NFL. #Texans
Quote:
Duane Brown said he still has the same strength, feels much quicker and faster than last season. He lost 7 lbs. in the offseason.
Quote:
Also one Player I forgot to mention is Jared Crick. 6-4 and now 295 lbs. went full beard/ lumberjack look.
Quote:
only UDFA rookie that looked good was AJ Bouye.
Quote:
Wasn't the only one that noticed but Andre Johnson looks like he hit the weight room hard this offseason. Made his "Dre" like catches today.
Quote:
Talked to Tim Jamison said he had no offseason spent the entire time rehabbing his torn Achilles. Is close to returning. #Texans
Quote:
Hopkins and Swearinger rightfully looked like men among boys during rookie mini-camp, but the talent they're surrounded changes now.
Quote:
Arian Foster looks much better this year. Looks like he too lost some weight. Looked good cutting and in drills. #Texans
Quote:
Hey this J.J. Watt guy looked good out there today. One to watch. #Texans
Quote:
Whitney Mercilus looks like the offseason did him some good. Looks like the weight room was his friend. #Texans
Quote:
Trevardo Williams and Sam Montgomery looked good. Williams showed he can play in space and Montgomery has some strength to him. #Texans
Quote:
Roc Carmichael looked the best out of the DBs. All over the field breaking up passes. Good start for him. #Texans
WOW!

Quote:
Martin caught the ball well and looked good for being day one of OTAs. #Texans
Quote:
Keshawn Martin was disappointed how his season and the teams season ended last year. Feels much more prepared this year. #Texans
All I got, enjoy, all!
AngryNateFTW is offline   Reply With Quote