View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013   #74
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed will miss OTA's due to hip surgery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
So Braman was the starting OLB today?
That's what it sounds like Rey. As many have questioned here prior and the consensus seemed to be that he wasn't ready yet...pass recognition, run stopping ability and the such. Great to hear that Wade seems like he's up to speed enough to at least look at running with the ones. One more body to keep Brooks on the inside though the team storyline has poo-pooed it from day one.

I really liked the tweet about Brooks preferring to play inside. I think he'll be a hoss beside #56!

And poof, there goes the ILB concerns!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.

Last edited by drs23; 05-20-2013 at 07:11 PM.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote