View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013   #14
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Not to be greedy
but....
Are you planning on posting any avatar-worthy snapshots...? (hint, hint...)
For the first time ever, I asked a player for a avatar snapshot, and they asked not to do it. Which is sort of silly because I can take all sorts of pictures they don't pose for, but OTOH, I'm not sure I'd want to pose for a pic after practice because ugh, hot.

Then was running around asking questions so didn't get one.

Here's the Brooks Reed quote on ILB:

(on how he feels about playing inside linebacker) “I like it, and I hope they keep me there, but it doesn’t really matter where they put me – at SAM (strongside) or middle – I’ll do both to the best of my ability.”