View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013   #10
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Neither of these makes sense. OLB's rarely want to move to ILB. Wade said just a week ago that Sharpton hadn't been cleared for any activities. Now he is full go?
OK, let me be the Texans Talk OTAs correspondent.

There should be a quote sheet on Brooks coming out. I only heard part of the interview but it sounded like he was willing to do anything the team wanted him to do, and that he was working at ILB because they know that they could move him back to OLB and he'd be cool. I didn't get the impression he was dying to play ILB, but I only heard part of comments.

Sharpton looked fine. They are going to limit him from doing special teams stuff, but he was doing drills, on-field stuff. That was the surprise of the day. Much better than showing up and finding there was a surprise surgery on a key player like has happened in the past. (IOW, very nice to see Andre Johnson doing his Andre thing).

Dobbins I didn't see out there, nor do I think there is a quote on him. Do not want to speak out of turn though. So many interviews going on at the same time it is hard to catch them all until quote sheet comes out.

My Twitter feed has a bunch of OTA comments: @StephStradley