View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013   #8
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Neither of these makes sense. OLB's rarely want to move to ILB. Wade said just a week ago that Sharpton hadn't been cleared for any activities. Now he is full go?
Okay well I don't think Palmer is just making up quotes or that other people who attended the practice are lying.

More twitter stuff:

Quote:
PDS ‏@PatDStat 2m

Also one Player I forgot to mention is Jared Crick. 6-4 and now 295 lbs. went full beard/ lumberjack look. #Texans

Quote:
Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro 1h

Brennan Williams said he could only participate during some of today's OTAs. He expected to be able to go but ended day with ice on knee.
Quote:
PDS ‏@PatDStat 57s

Day 1 but he looks better. RT @jay_dale: I hear Terrell McClain is out there trying to win NT job.
an exchange between TexansChick and BigRon:

Quote:
BigRon ‏@BigRon281 39m

@StephStradley Any sign of a mutated calf on Posey? /Demeco'd
Quote:
Stephanie Stradley Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley

@BigRon281 Did not notice but was not close. Gait looked normal. Was close to Cushing, he looked symmetrical.