View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013   #3
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 295477 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Nick Scurfield ‏@NickScurfield 14m
Quote:
"I’m starting to feel like me again, and that’s a hell of a feeling. It’s full throttle now." @briancushing56 #Texans

Brian Cushing: "I’ll be ready for the 1st game of the season, and I'm pretty sure I’ll be ready for the 1st practice come training camp."
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 4m
Quote:
Lots of teaching going on. Andre Johnson said it seems like [DeAndre] Hopkins is thinking a lot right now, which is normal for rookies. #Texans
James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN 8m
Quote:
Earl Mitchell looked really good. Strong, quick, lean but big. Underrated last year. #texans #texanstalk

Whitney Mercilus' arms are bigger than his legs and conditioning looks great. #strongerThanMe #texans #texanstalk
Nick Scurfield ‏@NickScurfield 9m
Quote:
2 young players Gary Kubiak said look "very impressive": DE Delano Johnson and rookie T David Quessenberry #Texans
Other:

J.J. Watt -- no elbow brace
A.J. -- hit weights offseason, looks bigger
Posey -- ahead of schedule, helping out coaches
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote