View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013   #172
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I put this Reed to ILB thing out last year....i think its a good look to...while he wasn't great at OLB i think people are overstating how bad he was when all things are taken into consideration (injuries, 2nd year guy in new position etc..)

I think keeping him on the field in some capacity and seeing what these other kids can bring to the table has the potential to make us that much more explosive and versatile.
I think Brooks can be a playmaker for us. Just not on the edges. I'd feel better with him taking inside snaps too, if we lose Cush for a game or two.