Thread: New User (UK)
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013   #13
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New User (UK)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearstain View Post
Wow now that is a blast from the past.

To your first question.... I know that cast of actors have just done another "conic strip presents" based on the famous 5 in thier mid 40s. Should be able to download it.

Faith Brown... Not seen her or her teeth since the 80s. Infact is she still alive?

I am from sheffield which is in the county (state) of yorkshire.
Famous for Def Lepord, Micheal Palin, jessica ennis, Sheffield United aka(the blades). There is another team in the city called The pigs but we dont mention thier name

If i did come over for a game. How easy is it to get a ticket for the bullpen? Am used to sining/chanting during a match and i dont think i could sit there all quiet for a whole match.

If any of you are over my part of the world feel free to call in.

1. Lenny Henry is a Genius. Alexi is out of his mind and Rowan...just cracks me up.

2. Faith Brown and her enourmous t:ts stared as Nora Desmond in a well received stage version of Sunset Boulevard, before that I THINK she was on a show called "Help! Get me out of here I'm a celebrity". And the last thing in which she was really involved was shutting down the website www.guessfaithbrownsbrasize.com which was dedicated to figuring out precisely how big the wonder twins actually are.

3. The only time you are to be quiet at a Texans home game is when they have the ball. When the other team has it make some noise baby! Tickets? There are members of the Bull pen who occasionally have an extra ticket which they'll be happy to sell ya, you'll have to work something out with an individual member.

4. I know where Sheffield is. It's famous for it's steel works AND you forgot that you're also the city that gave us Joe Cocker.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote