View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013   #11
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 275769 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I think he'll get a few more reps than he did last pre season depending on where McGee is slotted.

If McGee is ahead of him on the depth chart, then you have a Beck situation all over again. If Keenum is your third QB, then he's going to get those reps that Beck got last year...
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I hope you're right. I don't know what to make of Keenum yet, but I'd like to see the guy succeed or fail based on a decent opportunity.
The decent opportunity comes in training camp and practice for the pre-season games. The games are only to see if the wheels fall off the bus from the impressions the coaches already have.

Anyway as to the reps Beck got v. Keenum.

Attempts in pre-season 2012

Schaub 29
Yates 32
Beck 16
Keenum 16