View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013   #9
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I'd like to think that it will be an interesting battle, but I think it will play out like it did last preseason. We'll see Schaub a little more than we should and Yates will take the rest of whatever meaningful snaps are left. Keenum will take over in the 4th quarter of preseason games against 3rd stringers and guys fighting for a job. He won't receive the benefit of playing with quality players nor the necessary evaluation of playing against quality players.
I think he'll get a few more reps than he did last pre season depending on where McGee is slotted.

If McGee is ahead of him on the depth chart, then you have a Beck situation all over again. If Keenum is your third QB, then he's going to get those reps that Beck got last year...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote