View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013   #3
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I think it is ridiculous to think the Texans will pay any attention to the desires of Coog fans.
I don't think they'll pay attention to it, but I do think they think about having a circus type atmosphere regarding their QB situation.

If they truly believe Schaub is their guy, I doubt they'll want any real competition breathing down his neck. But that's not a Texans thing...That's an NFL thing...

But based on Kubiaks comments a little while ago, they may indeed want heat to be put on Schaub.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote