View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013   #19
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing's health

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
Guy on the right is at least 250 and really really thick, think FB thick, so that may make Cush look smaller but he does look small in the chest. Also, he is not turned at an angle so I cant tell how thick he is but he I would estimate 240 to 245. Good point, especially about the legs. He needs to talk to Connor Barwin and Rick Smith needs to talk to Ted Thompson about Desmond Bishop because I doubt Sharpton will be ready.
Unless Cushing's wearing high heels, that guy on the Cushing's left is no more than 5'10" and nowhere close to 250 pounds. Flexing his left arm in posing for the camera gives you the impression that he is thick. The only thing that I can say about Cushing here is that he has undoubtedly lost significant muscle mass..............and that he is not "showing" yet if he is indeed pregnant again.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote