View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013   #18
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2408 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing's health

Guy on the right is at least 250 and really really thick, think FB thick, so that may make Cush look smaller but he does look small in the chest. Also, he is not turned at an angle so I cant tell how thick he is but he I would estimate 240 to 245. Good point, especially about the legs. He needs to talk to Connor Barwin and Rick Smith needs to talk to Ted Thompson about Desmond Bishop because I doubt Sharpton will be ready.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote