View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013   #17
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 93420 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing's health

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post

I'm sure his knee is progressing ahead of schedule. That assessment was already made. What concerns me is that he looks like he's at 235 lbs in late May. And if that's the impression I get from his upper body, then I'm more concerned about his lower body, which would have atrophied more due to the inactivity imposed by a knee injury. You can't do squats, lunges, or deadlifts on a knee that's not 100%, so he may not have done any leg strengthening work to this point.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote