View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013   #22
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing's health

Sorry, it's just that I regret posting the pic. Even though the guy I know made the picture public on his Facebook business and personal page I just don't want people to start showing up over there and risk loosing a good friend. Nothing personal, hope you understand. I don't know how often he works out there just that the guy I know worked him out and said nothing negative which means he looked good. He is no dummy so I am sure he was paying attention to his knee and lateral mobility. It is not a regular gym like the one they would have at Reliant or a University. It is pretty bare bones and they do a lot of exercises that require you to move around, pull stuff, that sort of thing. For that reason I got excited when he posted and commented on Cush, pretty sure he got a really good look at his lateral mobility.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote