View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013   #21
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35188 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing's health

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
I'll give you one more since you are so interested. What general area does Cush hang out at, where does he do those tweets from?
Of course I'm interested, that's why I spend time most every day over here. And on the subject of where Cushing hangs out, last I heard he had his house in a Houston suburb on the market with intentions of moving closer to Reliant so he could concentrate on his rehab/workouts, so it sounds like he might be living in that little municipality called Bellaire where several Texans have lived to be closer to Reliant ? As to where his tweets are from, I have no clue ?
IDEXAN is online now   Reply With Quote