View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013   #7
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FantasyFirstRoundStrategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
What do you guys think about drafting WRs vs. RBs??
Its easier to find productive wrs because so many teams air it out and use 3-4 wr sets. Good rbs are harder to find and tend to get more scoring opportunities. Short of calvin Johnson and other exceptions I place a far higher value on rbs even in ppr leagues. Our league format is 2 rbs and a flex where I also use all rbs...it's money to fill those spots with high rb picks.Qb is my only other priority...all other sports are secondary for me.