View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013   #17
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing's health

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
OK can you atleast reveal the region of your "friends" gym " ? Someplace in Texas, or maybe SoCal, perhaps the state of NJ ?
I'll give you one more since you are so interested. What general area does Cush hang out at, where does he do those tweets from? The guy, my "friend" as you like to put it in quotes went to High School and the University with me. Played baseball with him for a couple of years starting in 95. I don't want to say his name because I don't want guys who are so interested going over there...Don't believe me, ask Old Miss Texan. He knows me and the guy you are so "interested in."

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I just hope Cush doesn't get "pregnant" again while rehabbing.
You know the temptation is there.
He would have to be an idiot to do that and I doubt he would do it in Houston. When you are famous you associate with 2 types of people. Other famous people or people who knew you before you blew up. Probably a little out of his comfort zone.

NJ would be too obvious. They would focus in on the one area, where he works out at.

It would be around USC IMO. A guy he could trust. The USC campus, like any huge campus, is easy to get lost in. Lots of small rooms that would lend themselves to clandestine meetings. You can never underestimate the stupidity of another person but I seriously doubt he would do that. He was busted once so he has to know that they got him on the radar coming off an ACL and all.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote