View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013   #6
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195074 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams now a licensed peace officer in TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I hardly think Mario needs any of the laughably described "rigorous ... physical training program comparable to a military style boot-camp" which results in their final exam of 15 push ups (oh and six trigger pulls with each hand - is there really someone out there who cannot do that?). You can't enter boot camp without doing 15 push ups. They hold people indefinitely at the reception station or bust them out entirely.

Any of these people like Shaq, Steven Siegal, etc. are always going to be accompanied by vets.
I understand what you are saying. But those police officers I've known over the years have all emphasized the importance of field training which is not available through Lone Star. Foreshortened programs like Lone Star's can get graduates that choose a lesser screened security guard-like position in trouble very quickly with their limited training.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote