View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What's up with these players blaming agents for falling in the draft?

I don't know the details, but if the agent had been telling him that he was a top 5 pick, if he was "guaranteeing" that he'd be selected by the fifth selection... Then he wasn't, I don't have a problem with firing him.

For all I know, his agent was calling him every other day blowing smoke, talking about, "I just got off the phone with so & so, they're looking at you & Mingo. They like Mingo, but they really like you. By the end of the week, I'll make them forget Mingo."

I mean I don't know, the agent has to string this guy along from the end of the college bowl season until signing day. Who knows what kind of honey he's spinning.

Now Millner & Smith are among the few rookies that can say, "Don't lie to me. I fired my last agent for lying."