View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013   #6
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing's health

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
Glad to hear Cush is doing well.

I've always wondered, though. When people say that they don't trust the Texans med staff, do they mean that they don't think their doctors are competent? Or do they mean that the med staff don't have the players' best interest in mind, only the Texans? Or do they mean the they don't share every medical detail with the world, and at times maybe mislead the world?
Very competent.

Team first over player.

Share details with the team but by the time the media gets the info a lot of the time somebody seems to have changed the story to benefit the team.

Look at RG3 or all the times they let guys go back into the games with concussions in the past when they did not even know where they were.

Where are you, "Mmm, I don't know. Let me back into the &%*%^$#@ game!!!" Ready to go.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote