View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013   #4
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 30463 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams now a licensed peace officer in TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I think it's cool.

Sort of like Mike Lowrey...

But I wonder why HPD. Surely he could have done the same thing in Buffalo. I think it's interesting if he decided to continue to reside in Texas. From what I understand, Demeco did too.
Lower property prices, better climate, plus they already have long standing ties to the area. Didn't Shaq have a home in Sugarland during his playing days at some point? I'm guessing no state income tax doesn't play into it as much since the players have to pay their taxes based on where the games where played.
paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote