Thread: Looking Ahead
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013   #39
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84986 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking Ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
I don't know what you mean by 'technically'.

All I know is we are playing the two most competitive divisions in each conference this year.
I can't speak for TK, but if you look at the Texans 2013 opponents cumulative record in 2012, you'll see it's 120-132-2 which puts it at the 27th hardest in the NFL.
LINK

Compare that to our opponents cumulative record of 127-129 for the season just ended (which puts it at 21st most difficult in the league), and you can say the 2012 schedule was more difficult than 2013 looks to be.
LINK

Now I'm certain that you can come up with all sorts of reasons why this isn't correct, and is misleading - and you may be right - but keep in mind he did say "technically", and this might just be what he meant.