Thread: Looking Ahead
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013   #34
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Looking Ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
Last year I predicted 11-5, and even with our meltdown at the end we went 12-4. So I'm guessing around 11-5 again, just because our schedule is tougher and we aren't sneaking up on anyone.
How is our schedule tougher?

Baltimore, SF, NE, Denver..... eh...

Technically, the schedule is easier than last year.

I understand people are looking at Seattle as if they are a good team. But we don't know that. They had a good season last year, but just as likely to struggle next year. They haven't shown the ability to put back to back seasons together in quite some time.

KC, StLouis, they might be alright, but what are the odds?