View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013   #56
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Until I hear something from a legitimate source about an injury, I'm not going to assume that one exist just to excuse his poor play.
Players and even teams hide injuries (see Ed Reed, hip). You can wait to hear whatever you want, and I will continue to believe what I see with my eyes. Even McNair alluded to Schaub getting healthier this offseason. Maybe he knows something, or maybe he just saw what I saw. Whether Schaub was playing hurt or not is speculation either way.