View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013   #55
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Really. is that that much difference between Newton and Ryan Harris? I'm not sure if Harris isn't a better pass protector. And it's not as if the Texans were facing formidable pass defenses at the end of the season. Indy (21st), Minnesota (24th), and New England (29th) should not have given the Texans pass offense as much trouble as they did.

Another possible explanation is injury. Be it a flare up of the foot or a new injury.
Until I hear something from a legitimate source about an injury, I'm not going to assume that one exist just to excuse his poor play. There has been plenty of time & tons of criticism that you would assume that if an injury did exist it would have surfaced by now in attempt to at least quiet some of the criticism. If it existed I believe it would've been reported by now. Everything I've have read is he is healthy & going about his normal activities. If I recall correctly, even our own Texans Chick has stated the same.

Sometimes poor play is just poor play. Players can regress & it remains to be seen if Schaub can get it turned around. Hopefully it was just a slump, but it will be on Schaub to prove the doubters wrong as many of his past excuses are being addressed imo.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote