View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013   #15
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
May as well relate this story here as well. Back when Demeco Ryans was drafted, he had an agent that sold some autographed gear. My wife bought a helmet case separately and ordered a signed Alabama helmet, since she's a Tide alumnus. The guy jerked us around for a couple months and we finally raised enough hell that he refunded our money and sent a few autographed cards, but we never got the helmet. So I have my AJ signed football sitting in a helmet case, LOL.

Ryans is still one of my favorite players, though.
Wow! I remember that. Almost bought some of the merchandise Demeco was selling on there. So was it all a scam or something?

Also, that's awesome about all the rookie cards you have. Pretty neat. I have the Griffey Upper Deck, Biggio, Bagwell, and a few other top rookies. I believe I have Ripkin's as well. Not that it's worth anything but I also have Michael Jordan's rookie card..... for baseball.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote