View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013   #45
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Talk UDFA Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuseFan View Post
I have some bias, but he has a great shot at doing well in the NFL, despite 76Texans thoughts. He has great hands, makes his living in the middle of the field. He won't be a "premier" receiver based on his speed, but if he stays healthy he could have a long productive career, quietly putting up numbers. Hope he sticks with the Texans - he could be a very productive 3rd receiver for years to come - but it's the NFL, never know how the business pans out...
Lemon is just another guy why I think this class is so deep.
There are quite a few UDFA receivers who intrigued me.
28 guys were drafted, but I think you can make a case for another dozen or so.
It's impossible to project them, and I've been concentrating on receivers the last 3 years.
After all, they are young, some may flatten out, some continue to develop.
There are so many football programs out there now; more guys are playing the game than ever.
A late bloomer can fall through the crack.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote