View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013   #8
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 217185 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Any card/memorabilia collectors here?

May as well relate this story here as well. Back when Demeco Ryans was drafted, he had an agent that sold some autographed gear. My wife bought a helmet case separately and ordered a signed Alabama helmet, since she's a Tide alumnus. The guy jerked us around for a couple months and we finally raised enough hell that he refunded our money and sent a few autographed cards, but we never got the helmet. So I have my AJ signed football sitting in a helmet case, LOL.

Ryans is still one of my favorite players, though.