View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013   #11
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

I have the exact same picture without the matting of Cushing as you signed along with a Watt picture coming out of the tunnel with the smoke behind him. I have a joe Montana signed bench slab/ picture combo I bought(when he was in college). For baseball I have a signed mike trout 8x10 of him robbing jj hardy of his homerun last year. And for hockey I have a signed Carey price picture from the heritage classic they played in. Gotta represent all of my teams, however, the texans pictures are by far my favourites. Ill post some pictures when I get a chance